Iskoristi sve prednosti
Over 270 channels
Enjoy the most popular domestic TV channels and discover numerous sports, children, entertainment, informative, and other specialty channels.
HD sound and picture quality give an unforgettable TV experience for the whole family.
Don't miss anything
Use the option to rewind channels up to 7 days and always be up to date with your favorite content.
Don't miss the hit shows
Stay up to date with the best ex-Yu action, drama, comedy series at great prices
Watch on up to 4 devices at the same time
Watch your favorite TV content on your TV, tablet, or phone - activate the service on 6 devices, and watch on up to 4 devices at the same time.
The video club is waiting for you
With a superb selection of movies - the fun never ends. Your favorite titles are always a click away from you.
Frequently Asked Questions
With MTEL TV watch domestic top series, most wanted TV channels and rdio stations from Balkan. 270+ TV channels, HD channels, up to 7 days catch-up, availability on all your devices are just some of the benefits of MTEL TV service.
No contract - cancel any time. MTEL TV is prepaid service, which means that you pay in advance only for a period you want to use the service.
To use the MTEL TV service, you need to have:
• high speed internet. Note: MTEL does not offer internet service. The user is obliged to provide a fast internet connection.
• one of the supported devices or MTEL box. The MTEL box is not available in Canada, Australia and the United Arab Emirates.
• active MTEL TV subscription.
MTEL TV service is available in United States, Canada, European Union (except Slovenia and Croatia), Switzerland, Norway, Great Britain, the United Arab Emirates and Australia.
You can see the offer and the package price at any time in the Packages section. The price depends on the territory in which you buy the service due to different currencies and taxes. MTEL reserves the right to change the prices from time to time (the changes do not affect the active subscription), as well as to create a promotion of the price of the subscription and the device.
Internet speed directly affects the quality of the stream. In order to watch all TV content without interruption, you need to have the following internet speed, which depends on the devices on which you watch the service:
• 2 Mbps or more - when you want to watch channels on your phone or tablet
• 10 Mbps or more - when you watch channels on one of the devices: MTEL box, Smart TV or streaming device (Apple TV, Fire TV Stick, ...)
• 25 Mbps or more - when you use the Internet on multiple devices at the same time.
i saznaj sve što te interesuje